You can now track transactions via e-mail & text!**
Avoid Fraud-Monitor your transactions with e-Alerts via text and e-mail!
Balance your account by receiving daily balance alerts. Avoid overdrafting your account by receiving alerts when your account falls below a dollar amount (you pick the amount).
More transactions you can monitor: Payroll, Account Balances, Loan Account Balances, Loan Payment Due, Cleared Checks, Insufficient Funds, Automatic Withdrawal, Bill Payment Notifications, Online Transactions, Smart Pay, Debit/ATM Transactions, and Personal Alerts.
How to Set Up Alerts
To set up your VISA DEBIT card alerts:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- If you are using a tablet or other mobile device, please click on the link to access the “Full Site”.
- Click on “E-Services” tab.
- Click on the “Account Alerts” tab
- Click the down arrow next to “Alert Type”.
- Select “Debit/credit Card Transactions”.
- Click “Continue”.
- Click the box next to “for debit cards” AND next to “for ATM cash”
- Input the minimum dollar amount, for debit and ATM transactions to trigger an alert (recommend $20).
- Verify that the “Enable Notifications” box is checked.
- Click “Continue”.
- This will allow you to receive email and text alerts every time your debit card is used for this dollar amount, or more. Contact us immediately if you receive an alert for an unauthorized transaction.
- Review your recent account history, if you see any unauthorized activity on your account, call us immediately at 585-454-5900 or 888-454-2328.
- If your card information has been compromised, you may visit any Advantage FCU branch location to get a new card issued while you wait.
To set up alerts on your VISA CREDIT card, log into your Advantage FCU Online Banking account.
- Click on the link to your credit card information.
- Click on “Submit”.
- From the menu in the left margin, click on “Alerts”.
- Click on “Custom Alert”.
- Click on “Create a new alert”.
- Input/verify your email address.
- If this is the first time you have set up an alert, an email will be sent to you to confirm your email address. If you already have a verified email address on file with VISA card services, you will not be required to confirm it again.
- Scroll down to “Transaction Events”.
- Select “A single Transaction Exceeds” and enter a dollar amount ($20 recommended).
- This will allow you to receive email and text alerts every time your credit card is used for this dollar amount, or more.
- If you see any unauthorized activity on your account, call card services immediately at 1-800-847-2911.
*If you receive an error when signing up for e-Services, please clear your cookies and try again.
**There is no charge from Advantage Federal Credit Union, but message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations.