Advantage Federal Credit Union will never call you to request information you received via text (SMS) or pressure you to reset your online banking login password.
- DO NOT trust caller ID; Caller ID could be spoofed to show your financial institution’s name
- DO NOT provide your online banking log in credentials, one-time password, account number or personal information by email or text or phone call. Reach out to us by calling 585.454.5900 x5 to confirm that the request is legitimate
- DO NOT give information over the phone if you receive a call stating that a transaction is canceled, even if the caller claims to be from your financial institution. Once again, contact us at 585.454.5900 x5 to inquire about the transaction
- DO NOT click on links in unsolicited emails or texts
- DO NOT give an unsolicited caller remote access to your computer