1. Advantage Federal Credit Union (“Advantage FCU”) is the sponsor of the Contest. For information relating to the Contest, please contact an Advantage FCU representative at 70 Metro Park, Rochester, NY 14623 or call 585.454.5900.
2. To be eligible, Contest participants must be natural persons, at least 18 years of age and lawful residents of the United States at the time of entry and comply with these Official Rules (each an “Eligible Participant”) with a VISA® credit card through Advantage FCU that is in good standing. A current, valid US State ID, Driver’s License, US Passport, US Uniformed Services Card, or US Resident Alien/Permanent Resident Card must be presented to claim a prize. Employees, directors and officers of Advantage FCU, members of their immediate families (including: spouse, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and members of their households are not eligible to enter or win. Each winner will be required to prove his or her eligibility.
3. The Contest begins at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time on August 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on August 31, 2022.
4. How to Enter. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. You will be automatically entered in the Contest when you complete five or more transactions using your Advantage FCU VISA credit card during the month of August, 2022. An Eligible Participant’s method of entry has no effect on his or her odds of winning. The odds of winning a prize are dependent on the number of entries received.
5. The winner of the Contest will have their minimum payment for the periodic statement for the month of August, 2022 paid. The amount of the winner’s minimum payment will be transferred to your VISA® account.
6. Determination of Winner. During the first week of September, a random drawing will be conducted to select the winner for this Contest. The Contest winner is responsible for payment of any local, state, or federal taxes assessed on any award received.
7. Notification of Winner. Each winner will be notified by telephone, mail, or email after each drawing. He or she will be notified by mail at the address associated with his or her account or by mail at the address listed on his or her mail in entry and, if possible, by telephone. If necessary, a second random drawing will be conducted in the event that (i) Advantage FCU is unable to contact the winner (ii) the winner is unable to establish his or her eligibility; or (iii) the winner declines the prize.
8. General Conditions
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law. All local, state and federal laws apply.
- All entries become property of Advantage FCU.
- No substitutions will be made except as authorized by Advantage FCU.
- By entering the Contest, Eligible Participants agree to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and any decisions of Advantage FCU regarding eligibility of participants, determination of winners, or any other matters. Any Contest rules, explanations, clarifications and subsequent decisions not addressed herein may be made at the sole discretion of Advantage FCU and its officers.
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants Advantage FCU the right to use his or her name, voice, likeness, photographs and written comments for advertising and trade purposes and agrees to sign any required releases in connection with any promotion or publicity without additional compensation. In order to be eligible for a prize, each winner will be required to sign an Agreement within two weeks of the drawing, which will include verification that the winner has followed all of these Official Rules.
- Each Eligible Participant waives the right to assert a claim for any cost of winning any prize or of participating in the Contest, for any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem a prize, and for any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem the prize.
- Advantage FCU reserves the right to require the winner(s) to come to an Advantage FCU location to present a valid ID as listed above and to sign any documents required by Advantage FCU before the prize is issued to the winner.
- If a prize is won by a person ineligible, unqualified, or unauthorized to participate in the Contest, Advantage FCU reserves, in its sole discretion, the right to award that prize to an alternate winner, subject to these Rules.
- Advantage FCU is not responsible for unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner.
- Advantage FCU and its officers, directors, agents and employees (collectively “Advantage FCU”) are not responsible for any physical and/or mental injury or any damages or loss to any person as a result of participation in the Contest. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize, Eligible Participants release Advantage FCU from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage resulting from participation in the Contest and/or acceptance of prize and acknowledge that Advantage FCU has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any award or prize.