Access your account anywhere at anytime!
Deposit checks, transfer money, view your accounts and transaction history all on the go, safely and securely. You can also find the closest Advantage FCU branch or ATM near you.
- Search Advantage Mobile or Advantage FCU in your app store or scan one of the following QR codes.
- Click “Free” to install app.
- Log in using your Online Banking Member Number and Credentials. If you are currently not enrolled into Online Banking, call to 585.454.5900, Ext 5. to gain access.
*Mobile Banking services are FREE to all Advantage FCU members. Your carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Mobile Check Deposit:
No time to make it to a branch to deposit a check? No problem. With Advantage’s Remote Deposit Capture you can just snap a picture and send the check you wish to deposit! It’s that easy!
- Be sure the check is flattened
- Take the photo in the best lighting you have
- Use dark background if possible
- Keep extra objects- and fingers- out of the picture
- Align your check with the guides on your screen
- Be sure the check is in focus- you may have to tap your screen to focus
Things to Consider for Mobile Check Deposit:
- Mobile Check Deposit is ONLY available for Checking Accounts.
- Checks MUST BE endorsed on the back. Your endorsement must include your signature, account number and “via mobile deposit AdvantageFCU”.
- DO NOT throw away or destroy the check for 60 days.
- Some checks may have a hold; Funds will generally be available as follows: The first $200 will be made available on the next business day, the remaining funds on the third business day. We can, at our discretion, hold checks longer.
- Mobile Check Deposits will be deposited into your checking account. You can transfer funds into other accounts via Mobile Banking.
Mobile Check Deposit for Apple users on iOS 16:
We are aware of a recent issue with Mobile Check Deposit in app on iOS 16. When attempting to deposit a check, at the point in the workflow where the member is prompted to take a photo of the front of the check, the app displays a message “Rotate your device to continue your deposit.”
If the member attempts to rotate to the left (where the text would show right-side up), the message will continue to display. If the user rotates their device to the right (where the text shows upside-down), the camera function opens and the user can continue with their deposit. Please note that this issue only applies to users running iOS 16.
Work-around: Members should rotate their device to the right in order to complete their RDC image capture.
Shared Branching App
Download Shared Branch Locator:
Advantage Federal Credit Union and other credit unions nationwide share over 5000+ locations! With “Shared Branching” we are able to provide our members with over 27 branches locally. You are able to do everyday transactions; withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments. Participating LOCAL credit unions include Summit, Reliant, St. Pius, and Family First.
Allpoint ATM Network App
Download Allpoint ATM:
Allpoint ATM Network is America’s largest ATM network. With over 55,000 ATMs, Allpoint is your single source for access coast to coast.