Access your account anywhere at anytime!
Deposit checks, transfer money, view your accounts and transaction history all on the go, safely and securely. You can also find the closest Advantage FCU branch or ATM near you.
- Search Advantage Mobile or Advantage FCU in your app store and click “Free” to install app.
- Log in using your Online Banking Member Number and Credentials. If you are currently not enrolled into Online Banking, call to 585.454.5900, Ext 5. to gain access.
Mobile Check Deposit:
No time to make it to a branch to deposit a check? No problem. With Advantage’s Remote Deposit Capture you can just snap a picture and send the check you wish to deposit! It’s that easy!
Things to Consider for Mobile Check Deposit:
- Mobile Check Deposit is ONLY available for Checking Accounts.
- Checks MUST BE endorsed on the back. Your endorsement must include your signature, account number and “via mobile deposit”.
- DO NOT throw away or destroy the check for 60 days.
- Some checks may have a hold; Funds will generally be available as follows: The first $200 will be made available on the next business day, the remaining funds on the third business day. We can, at our discretion, hold checks longer.
- Mobile Check Deposits will be deposited into your checking account. You can transfer funds into other accounts via Mobile Banking.
(Click title to view details.)
Shared Branching App
Advantage Federal Credit Union and other credit unions nationwide share over 5000+ locations! With “Shared Branching” we are able to provide our members with over 33 branches locally. You are able to do everyday transactions; withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments. Participating LOCAL credit unions include Summit, Reliant, Xceed, St. Pius, and Family First.
Download Shared Branch Locator for your iPhone or Android.
Allpoint ATM Network App