E-Services available at Advantage Federal Credit Union include online banking, e-Statements, e-Alerts, e-Notices, bill pay and voice response.
Enjoy the convenience of paying your bills online, getting your statements in your email box and receiving your transactions through text messages to help avoid fraud.
(Click title to view details.)
Enjoy the convenience of banking when you want, where you want with Advantage Federal Credit Union Online Banking. Manage your accounts, monitor your account balances, move money between accounts and view statements anytime, anywhere you choose. Online Banking offers all the features you need to manage your money online. Free, quick, convenient and easy-to-use, it allows you to stay connected to your finances. Simplify your life by managing your finances in a safe, secure environment. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any Internet connection, Advantage Federal Credit Union Online Banking allows you to easily:
- View and manage all of your personal accounts in one location.
- Check account balances.
- View transaction and account history.
- View, download and print account statements.
- View digital images of checks.
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts.
- Set up recurring transfers between accounts.
- Download transactions to personal financial software.
No more Paper! Reduce your clutter and gain electronic access to your statements. View, download & organize statements all online. To access your e-Statements: login to Online Banking, click on e-Services tab and access over 7 years of your statement history. *If you receive an error when signing up for e-Services, please clear your cookies and try again.
You can now track transactions via e-mail & text! Avoid Fraud-Monitor your transactions with e-Alerts via text and e-mail! Balance your account by receiving daily balance alerts. Avoid overdrafting your account by receiving alerts when your account falls below a dollar amount (you pick the amount). More transactions you can monitor: Payroll, Account Balances, Loan Account Balances, Loan Payment Due, Cleared Checks, Insufficient Funds, Automatic Withdrawal, Bill Payment Notifications, Online Transactions, Smart Pay, Debit/ATM Transactions, and Personal Alerts. e-Alert Service Guide *If you receive an error when signing up for e-Services, please clear your cookies and try again.
Stay up to date with all your account information with member letters and transaction notifications with e-Notices. *If you receive an error when signing up for e-Services, please clear your cookies and try again.
Advantage Federal Credit Union is committed to providing the best in banking convenience. With our Online Bill Pay we bring you the most reliable Internet-based bill payment service available!
- An intuitive, easy-to-use application
- Real time payee validation allowing you to add a payee and initiate a payment against that payee in the same session
- Faster Payments- nearly all payments are delivered in 2-3 days
- 100% Guarantee- you will never pay a penalty or late fee for a properly scheduled payment
- Premium service options, such as Expedited Payments, personal finance management, bill presentment and account-to account transfer.
Transfer Money between Financial Institutions! Money HQ is a FREE service found in our Online Bill Pay that allows you to view all financial accounts in one place with the great ability to transfer money between financial institutions. With Money HQ you can:
- Send/receive money on-line from other financial institutions.
- Electronically send/receive money from individuals.
- Automatically track your spending habits with graphs and charts.
- Consolidate your financial account information into one site.
- Set up alerts based on account information.
- Bills: Shows bills and allows you to pay bills which might be associated with your different online financial relationships.
Access your account 24/7 from your phone with our Voice Response System. Get up to date account information, transfer money between accounts or make loan payments via telephone. Effective Tuesday, February 10, 2015 we will be enhancing our Voice Response System to better serve you. When you call in for the first time, you will need to re-enroll. Please take a moment to listen to all of the prompts as it will walk you through the changes, step by step. Please note-there will be additional security questions you will need to answer to enroll again. Voice Response Enrollment Instructions